Thursday, July 9, 2009

LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!!!!

LOVE YOU AYAH!!!!!!!!














this is my lovely father...his name is RANI BIN ISMAIL....my father is the elderst one in his family... his sibling call him "abg long" n we call him "ayah".... he now49 years old.. his besday in 09/01/1960 at kuala terengganu....
he sometimes very garang n temper n sometime without a real reason... however he is a nice father actually.. i really love my father... i want my father proud because have this daughter... i want he happy always n i wish in futere i want to balas all jasa2 dye...

i really love you ayah!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAK!!!!!!













and this is my lovely mother... her name is SARIFAH BINTI TALIB.... love my mother very much... i call her "mak"...her birthday in 18/05/1964 at kedai menanti kelantan... my mother very nice, quite sporting n she like to ikut ape yg ak nak... hehe.. she is the best mother.. really love him.. i want 2 make my parent happy with me... that y i need 2 stdy.. i need to be a role model to my siblings... i also love them very much...so i need to stdy.. no more play2...





LOVE U ALL..MAK.. AYAH.. DAYAH...AMIN...IRA...IZU....KINAH...HAFIZ...BABY...HUSNA... LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!! ALWAYS IN MY HEART!!!!!!

No comments: